All board members are community volunteers. Want to help? Join us.
CAM (Caritas AIDS Ministry) is member of the Trinidad & Tobago HIV/AIDS Alliance and was registered in October 2000 as a non-profit charitable organization.
The board members are:
- Malcolm Joseph – Chairman/Founder – Former Manager TSTT – email - 868 632 0106
- Claire Sandy Robinson – Secretary – Former National Coordinator Mother To Child HIV Transmission Prevention Programme /Retired Nurse
- Evelyn Marilyn Jameson – Member – Medical Social Worker/ Youth Counsellor Corporation
- Father John Perriera – Member – Abbot Mount St. Benedic
- Germain Morris – Member – Business Manager – Community Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme (CEPEP).
- Beulah Duke – Assistant Chairperson – Retired Nurse.
The executive committee members are:
- Malcolm Joseph, Chairman
- Beulah Duke, Deputy Chairman/Trainer
Contact CAM (Caritas AIDS Ministry) directly by email or call us at (868) 637-8689.